COVID-19 Testing For Employers
Starts at $45 Per Test
- Testing can be offered in all 50 states.
- Results are stored, tracked, and reported to the employer by Next Direct.
- Employees can be tested at home or at the workplace and are self-administered.
- Each test can be proctored via telemedicine or onsite encounter depending on the needs of the employer.
- Cost for the program is a global fee per test that includes the test kit, all tracking, reporting and surveillance.
- Testing can be used for OSHA compliance of non-vaccinated persons, any employee with concerning symptoms, or COVID-19 exposure.